Slagalica is committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers. We only ask for the minimum personal data necessary to provide the service you request or are entitled to.
- Categories of personal data and purposes of processing
You can navigate this site without giving any personal information about yourself. In this case, Slagalica will only collect the following metadata based on your use of our website:
- the page from which you came to our site,
- date and time of access,
- the volume of data transferred,
- the access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- type of internet browser,
- IP address,
- operating system and interface,
- language and browser software version.
- Third parties
There are certain situations in which the Slagalica may share information. In the case of a partnership with a third party in which it is in the business interest to share information, for the purposes of managing the Site itself, and in the possible cases when required by the competent institutions within the legal framework.
- How long do we keep your personal information?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time.
- Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Contact us